Tuesday, 19 March 2013

First Steps

I really do feel I've been asleep...for a long time. Just over a year ago I was searching for crochet tutorials and patterns on-line and happened to stumble across the most wonderful world of creatve people who love to share skills and crafts, as well as their personal lives. 
I was completely unaware such an amazing creative community even existed, and have wept both tears of joy and sadness at the stories of people in their everyday lives. If you are one of these people then I applaud you. You are a constant source of inspiration and happiness in my life, and provide a deep sense of hope in all that is good in this sometimes ugly world of ours. THANK YOU!
For the past six months I've been toying with the idea of joining the blog scene, but all the while thinking that I had missed the party. So I am tentavtively taking the plunge and dipping my toe into blogland to say hello! 
I'm so excited that I'm going to be sharing snippets of my home-life and creative journey with you.

image of home made heart and bracelet

XX

2 comments:


  1. Never let go of your dreams and keep on inspiring people :)
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. Never let go of your dreams and keep on inspiring people :)
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments - I read every single one. It makes me so happy that you took a minute to drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥